Qorus Integration Engine®Digital Process Optimization Made Easy
time to market
PRODUCT BENEFITS ONE SOLUTION. ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES.
LOWER OPERATING COSTS
By eliminating the need for extensive development, we enable efficient business scalability and unparalleled cost savings for organizations undergoing digital transformation initiatives.
ACCELERATE ENTERPRISE DX
Have the agility and insight needed to enable a holistic approach to digital transformation. Manage the flow of data and processes across the organization, identify areas for improvement and make agile changes.
GAIN A COMPETITIVE EDGE
Automate your sales and marketing initiatives, deliver stellar customer experience through rapid time to market of new product and service offering and achieve a competitive edge through real automation driven by IoT events.
Projects that took ages to complete with dozens of expensive expert developers, can now be done in a matter of days – or even hours through low-code/no-code building block architecture.
EMPOWER BUSINESS USERS
Empowers citizen integrators / non-expert users to fully own and manage the integration environment through enhanced IDE features, without risk to the organization’s IT efficiency and business goals.
ACCESS NEW INSIGHTS
For achieving operational excellence you need perfect clarity. Our unique UI dashboard facilitates faster and more accurate decision making through a comprehensive status reporting and highlights of ongoing issues.
PREPARE FOR MORE
Qorus integration Engine® is a one-of-a-kind Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) with a focus on fully automatic back-office digital process automation (DPA).
Through our unique solution for fault-tolerant IT orchestration we bring added value to enterprises in various stages of digital transformation.
Qorus 4.1 brings a new era of productivity and automation for enterprises, making businesses more agile, responsive and scalable by providing a reliable platform for profitable growth by removing unanticipated costs, risks and long project timelines from the equation.
Greatly enhanced IDE (released in MS Visual Studio Code Marketplace) allowing:
- Building block creation and editing – eliminating the need for custom development
- Combining and extending existing building blocks
- Deploying and packaging releases made up of reusable user-controlled building-blocks and other integration components
- Reliable, fault-tolerant/transaction-safe automation – eliminating the need for manual interventions in operations.
The new IDE provides support for creating, editing, and deleting the following Qorus Integration Engine® interface objects, and much more:
The integrated Data Provider API ubiquitously powering data transformation objects enables:
- Any protocol, technology or system to be introspected and interfaced, including record-based and request-reply protocols.
- Facilitating rapid drag-n-drop/point-and-click configuration of sophisticated interfaces by non-expert users
- Creating complete high-performance integration solutions without requiring knowledge of the connected APIs, systems, or technologies
The Data Provider API provides introspection/transparency and data integration support for:
- REST APIs based on Swagger/Open API schemas (request-reply)
- SOAP (request-reply)
- Databases (record-based)
- Remote Databases (record-based)
- SalesForce (record-based)
- CSV and generic structured data files
- Fixed lengths files (including complex multi-record files)
- And so much more…
Our revolutionary new IDE, reflects our efforts to improve the user experience and empower citizen integrators/business users by stressing configuration over coding. With Qorus integration Engine® 4.1 we give organizations the best of both worlds: enhancing business agility with internal control of IT/OT integration environment, by empowering non-expert users to accelerate the pace of business through the innovative and rapid creation of the IT automation solutions they need.
Qorus 4.1 offers low-code/no-code development with user-friendly drag-and-drop support. This directly empowers non-expert users to create sophisticated enterprise integration solutions without coding. When citizen integrators take a leading role in It integration and automation solutions, this allows for IT to be in direct reach of the business users that it serves, resulting in more business flexibility and lower costs through decreased development effort in complex enterprise integration scenarios.
With Qorus Integration Engine 4.1 IT/OT/IoT integration and automation can be deployed quickly and easily – in cloud (iPaaS), on-prem or hybrid deployment scenarios. What’s more, the new version is simple and efficient due to its enhanced IDE, enabling easy customization tailored to specific business needs.
Eliminates the need for custom development. Building blocks are generic and reusable, driven by user-friendly configuration for non-technical users. This feature significantly lowers the TCO through low project costs and unparalleled business flexibility.
Enables efficient, high quality operations through automatic error detection and recovery. This drives down costs significantly versus competing platforms the advertise but do not deliver automated error handling. Scale your business, reduce your costs, and improve digital process automation quality with Qorus Integration Engine® by providing reliability in unreliable real-world integration scenarios.
Enables maximum reliability and scalability by eliminating single points of failure in your enterprise integration architecture. Integration processes are monitored and errors are isolated to the place of origin and recovered automatically with enterprise stability provided by Qorus Integration Engine®.
Brings peace of mind through enterprise security and information compartmentalization. Limit access to users and API connections to only see the data and configuration they are allowed to see. Security features also include GDPR-compliant data handling support.
- Very efficient operations with high data volumes bulk data APIs
- Data structure management (and type hierarchies) for type-safe interfacing
- Record creation, reading, updating and eletion in addition to searching, upserting (i.e. merging / atomic “create or update” operations) and atomic operations / transactions and more
- Sophisticated searching regardless of the data source (ex: a data provider configuration provided for CSV input allows for a generic search to be applied to a CSV file the same as for a DB table for example)
- Much improved Unicode support: Qorus Integration Engine® 4.1 supports the full Unicode character set for interface names, meaning that interfaces can have names and descriptions in Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Hebrew, Arabic, Russian, and any other character set supported by unicode.
- Improved Java Support (Java support has been updated to Java 11)
- Comprehensive Dashboard – Easier on the eye!
7 WAYS TO ACCELERATE DX THROUGH DIGITAL PROCESS AUTOMATION DRIVEN BY IOT
In this video we give a short breakdown of our digital process automation (DPA) solution driven by IoT. The possibilities of our solution are many, this is just a glimpse of some desired outcomes and ways of achieving them. If you would like to solve specific issues of your organisation, book a FREE consultation, we would be happy to help and we do love a good challenge!
Qorus Integration Engine®
SUPPORTING ALL DEPLOYMENT SCENARIOS
Every business is different, with different requirements. We can handle them all: whether in the cloud, on-premise, or hybrid deployments.
To support cloud-native and hybrid deployments with fast, scalable, secure, and low cost IT infrastructure on demand and to further decrease the TCO of enterprise solutions, we have partnered with the following leading cloud providers:
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION:
Fill out the form and tell us more about your business project needs.
We will be in touch with you shortly with a personalised demo on how to achieve the best results and enable efficient RoI.