SECURITY & COMPLIANCE
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
On May 25, 2018, a new privacy law called the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect in the European Union (EU). GDPR expands the privacy rights of EU individuals and places new obligations on all organizations that market, track, or handle EU personal data. How can Qore Technologies s.r.o. assist you on your GDPR journey?
Check out our GDPR resource site and find out how
Read more about GDPR Regulation here
Privacy / GDPR – highlight
During your visit and interaction with our website we may collect, use and process your “Personal Data” (information relating to you that you have communicated to us through our contact forms, e-mail, subscription boxes, etc… ). These data have been gathered with your consent and processed under strict GDPR (Global Data Privacy Regulation) rules. The Privacy/GDPR statement highlight is giving you a short overview of our Privacy / GDPR practices in place, your related rights, how to exercise them and how to communicate potential issues:
1. WHY DO WE GATHER DATA
We collect and process Personal Data for a variety of purposes, including:
- The processing of your name and contact information to provide you with information about our products, manage your registration for and attendance at our events and webinars or for office visits, manage your registration for contests or promotions, provide you with customer support or otherwise communicate with you;
- The processing of device and usage data to improve and customize our websites and to guarantee our websites’ security and continued proper functioning;
- The processing of your billing information to complete transactions with you when you purchase our products or services;
- To display personalized advertisements to you and to send to you marketing communications about us, our products and our services; and
- To comply with our legal obligations under applicable GDPR laws and cooperate with public and government authorities.
We only collect and process your Personal Data to the extent necessary for fulfilling these purposes and where we can rely on a legal basis for such processing. Where required, we will ask you for your prior consent.
2. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HANDLING AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA?
Qore Technologies s.r.o. is the entity responsible for gathering and processing of Personal Data under GDPR rules. Please see the ‘Contact us’ segment on our company page for our contact information and the contact information of our data protection officer.
3. DO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA WITH 3RD PARTIES?
We may share Personal Data with various parties, including:
- Our contracted service providers that process Personal Data on our behalf for IT and system administration and hosting, credit card processing, research and analytics, marketing, customer support and data enrichment;
- Affiliates within our company that process Personal Data for customer support, marketing, technical operations and account management;
- Sponsors of events, webinar or office visits for which you register;
- Third-party social media and advertising networks, which usually act as separate controllers, so that we can advertise on their platforms;
- Public and government authorities, to the extent we are compelled to disclose Personal Data to comply with our legal obligations;
4. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
You have certain rights relating to your Personal Data, subject GDPR protection laws. These rights may include:
- To access your Personal Data held by us (called: right to access);
- To rectify inaccurate Personal Data and, taking into account the purpose of processing the Personal Data, ensure it is complete (called: right to rectification);
- To erase/delete your Personal Data, to the extent permitted by applicable EU data protection laws (called: right to erasure; right to be forgotten);
- To restrict our processing of your Personal Data to the extent permitted by law (called: right to restriction of processing);
- To transfer your Personal Data to another controller, to the extent possible (called: right to data portability);
- To object to any processing of your Personal Data carried out on the basis of our legitimate interests (called: right to object). Where we process your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes or share it with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes, you can exercise your right to object at any time to such processing without having to provide any specific reason for such objection;
- To not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects (“Automated Decision-Making”); Automated Decision-Making currently does not take place on our websites; and
- To the extent we base the collection, processing and sharing of your Personal Data on your consent, to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on such consent before its withdrawal.
For more details on your rights and choices and how to exercise them, please contact us.
5. CONTACT US:
To exercise your rights relating to your Personal Data, or if you have questions regarding our privacy practices, please fill out the form or get in touch directly using the preferred channel, listed here.
If you believe that we have not been able to assist with your complaint or concern, and you are located in the EEA, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.