We Are Hiring!
In these times of restriction and concern, good news still comes.
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with Qore Technologies.
We are currently hiring. Please find detailed info on open positions below.
If you are interested in joining our growing team please let us know by filling in the form below!
Qore Technologies is looking for a hands-on customer-facing integration solution architect to join our project delivery team in Prague, working directly in international projects in mission-critical deployments.
The primary responsibility of this position will be to design and prototype solution components and then lead the delivery team in documenting, implementing, and testing business-critical interfacing solutions on Qore Technologies’ integration platform to large international corporate customers in high-performance enterprise environments.
This position requires a top hands-on IT professional.
* Fluent in English – good general communication skills
* Demonstrable Design and Delivery / Development skills
* Ability to travel internationally (minimal travel required)
* Ability to work in a team towards a common goal
* Professional approach to software development with a focus on testing and quality
The ideal candidate should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
Applicants must already have the right to live and work in the Czech Republic.
* Expertise in UNIX/Linux
* Programming expertise in at least one modern language (Java / Python / C++ / similar)
* Some experience with database design and SQL
* Experience with source code management (git or mercurial)
* Experience with HTTP or web service protocols such as SOAP, REST, web service development
* Experience with integration technologies and solutions
* Experience with professional software engineering practices
* Java or Python expertise
* Experience in Test-Driven Development, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery
If you are a problem solver with broad technical skills, and have the ability to drive technical conversations you will enjoy this role.
Qore Technologies offers a challenging technical position working with interesting modern technologies serving millions of end-customers in global business-critical enterprise projects with real career advancement prospects in a small but growing company. We offer excellent remuneration and bonus package with above average holiday entitlement, in addition to bank holidays and paid leave/home office for agreed projects. We offer an extensive and flexible benefits package that can be tailored to suit your requirements.
Salary commensurate with ability and experience – this job will only be filled by a top professional.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your career with Qore Technologies.
The future is exciting. Are you ready?