Qorus Integration Engine is designed to address the following challenges with ease:|
The system itself provides a framework designed for operational reliability and transparency, without incurring additional effort from the programmer or designer.
- Point-to-point or publish-subscribe messaging with industry-standard protocols
- Synchronous and asynchronous messaging is handled in a reliable and consistent way; even entire high-level business automation tasks can be called either synchronously or asynchronously
- Data/character encoding transformations, transaction safety, exception handling, etc. made simple thanks to the Qore Programming Language and Java integration
- Automatic error recovery allows complex integration processes to run to completion without manual intervention despite temporary error conditions (planned or unplanned network/application/database outages, etc)
- Builtin status checkpointing and reporting means that all levels of status reporting can be done form the API or the system GUI, from overall status down to single messages providing process traceability, operational transparency, SLA monitoring; also any action can be restarted at the point where an error occurred
- Release packaging and automated release installation support mean that you can guarantee the same code is installed in development, test, and production environments; consistent, self-contained releases are installed in seconds without the need for any development support
- Live upgrades mean that necessary maintenance, hotfixes, and regular releases do not necessarily have to entail an interruption of service
Click for an overview of Qorus Integration Engine's system architecture.