PLEASE READ THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY INSTALLING OR USING THE SOFTWARE THAT ACCOMPANIES THESE LICENSE TERMS (“SOFTWARE”), YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT INSTALL OR USE THE SOFTWARE AND, IF APPLICABLE, RETURN IT TO THE PLACE OF PURCHASE.
- “We”, “us,” and “our” means Qore Technologies, s.r.o.
- “You” and “your” means the person or legal entity that wishes to use the software from Qore Technologies, s.r.o.
- “Software” means the software licensed under this agreement including any additional modules, application programming interfaces, documentation
- “System Schema” means the database schema where the Qorus Integration Engine system data is stored.
We grant you a nonexclusive, nontransferable right to use the Software only within the Microsoft Azure cloud subject to this license.
If you wish to use the Software for purposes not allowed under this Agreement, you must contact Qore Technologies to obtain another license.
Qore Technologies retains all intellectual property rights to the Software.
Qore Technologies may discontinue or terminate this Agreement if you fail to comply with any terms or conditions thereof.
YOU MAY NOT
- transfer the rights given to you under the terms of this Agreement to any other person or legal entity
- use any Qore Technologies name, trademark, or logo without prior written consent
- create any derivative works based on the Software
- remove any proprietary notices, copyright or trademark notices, logos or label on the Software
- copy or allow others to copy, in whole or in part, the Software for any purpose
- modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble (except to the extent that this restriction is expressly prohibited by law)
- publish any benchmarks without prior written consent from Qore Technologies
Disclaimer of Warranty and Exclusive Remedies
THE PROGRAMS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WE FURTHER DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR DATA USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR ENTIRE LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES HEREUNDER SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS (U.S. $1,000).
No Technical Support
Qore Technologies will not provide any technical support for the Software licensed under this agreement.
This Agreement shall be governed by, subject to and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Czech Republic, and, in respect of any dispute which may arise hereunder, you consent to the jurisdiction of the Czech courts in the municipality of Prague.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties concerning use of the Software. This Agreement supersedes any prior agreements between the parties. If any term of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain effective.
last updated: 2018-02-28